Take Every Thought Captive



This information loaded world we live in can cause all sorts of thoughts and distractions to flood our minds. Not all of them bad, but they can still push God right out of our daily thoughts. As I was reading and meditating upon the Scripture from Philippians pictured above, I felt the nudge to write it down and post it to my bedroom mirror where I will see it at least every morning. (I actually do this whenever a verse jumps off the page.) I didn't write it down word for word but very similarly to the way it is pictured above. Here's a general idea of what I did in case you wish to do something like it.

When bad, negative or evil thoughts come...
THINK of whatever is:
True                
Honest.                                  
Just                                       
Pure
Lovely                                        
Good
Praiseworthy      
       
                       

Comments